Sunday, June 8, 2014

Earth Necklace









I recently got a new camera and I am still learning how to use it!  I thought the first subject to practice on should be my Earth necklace!  I love jewelry making, it is one of my favorite handcrafts! I bought these beads and the large focal bead at a local bead show a few months ago and I just recently had the time to create. The beaded rope is one long continuous crocheted rope and I made it so that it would fit into the focal bead.  This is one of my most favorite necklaces I have made so far! 
  The theme for this necklace was Earth.  The beads have hints of blue and green in them and the larger focal bead has brown tones.  I also chose the leaf bead caps because they fit in and worked so well.   I am not sure what my next theme necklace will be but I am excited to start planning!  Maybe by then I will have learned more about my camera and my pictures will be a bit better! 


No comments:

Post a Comment