Friday, March 13, 2015

A Few FO's




This week is spring break which meant a lot of knitting time for me!  I wanted to get all of the projects I started off the needles but I only was able to finish 2 projects.

1) First was my Baby Maddie Cardi I was knitting for my cousin's baby!  This was my first sweater and I really enjoyed knitting it!  I feel more confident about knitting a cardigan of my own now!  I found these super cute buttons at the craft store and I thought they would be perfect!  I think they look really cute!

2) The last project I finished was my Mittens.  These took me way longer then they should have, but in the end I am really happy with them! 

I am hoping to finish my pair of socks in the next few days.  I have one more stripe and then I can work on the ribbing of the second sock!  I made a super cute teapot progress keeper as well and I love it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment